From The Future is looking for a creative, language-obsessed writer or editor to be its new Digital Content Intern.
Use the latest research tools and data to learn how to build an effective content strategy. You’ll also discover how to create digital content that gains organic traffic.
You will be given the opportunity to read, research and create content and content strategies across multiple, varied industries. You’ll also work on our internal projects, including a Philadelphia-centric media site we have developed.
Candidates interested in writing, editing, journalism, SEO and digital content are welcome to apply.
- Education or interest in digital content, SEO, journalism, marketing, web publishing, writing or editing.
- Strong editorial instincts.
- Ability to write original and engaging content on specific topics.
- Ability to commute to our office in the Spring Arts section of Philadelphia.
- Unpaid to start with potential to move into a paid analyst role
- Flexible schedule and modern work environment
- Mentorship from senior staff members
Send resume, cover letter, and writing samples if available to matt@imfromthefuture.