The social strategist intern will play a critical role in both FTF’s internal and clients’ social marketing activities.
Who We’re Looking For
- A junior or senior in college who is studying marketing, communications, or some related field who can work 15-20 hours per week
- A motivated and fast learner who can pick up on tasks and ideas quickly
- A self-starter who can work independently and with a team
Role and Responsibilities
Learn the in’s and out’s of Social Strategy and Marketing
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of our clients’ social strategies
- Researching items for clients, including their competitors, influencers, and industry trends
- Creating and managing social ads – everything from building the target audience to drafting ad copy
- Setting up tools and automations – such as Messenger Bots or Zapier integrations
- Updating FTF’s internal social channels and ensuring our promotion process runs smoothly for all new content
- Ask questions, provide new ideas, have fun!
*This is an unpaid opportunity based at our office in Philadelphia. Those interested in applying for the social strategist internship can fill out the form below.