Philly Views is looking for a tech-savvy, social media-obsessed Marketing and Social Media Intern to help promote our growing online publication. Launched in February 2017, Philly Views has already captured a wide and varied audience, and we’re constantly searching for new ways to improve our coverage and expand readership.
Who we’re looking for:
- A creative individual with an eye for what makes Philadelphia and its citizens unique.
- A motivated thinker with fresh ideas and the drive to innovate.
- A recent graduate or current student studying marketing, communications, digital media, or related field.
What the Marketing Internship is like:
Our marketing internship includes opportunities to work on brand strategy, outreach, social media, and more. You will have an integral role in helping Philly Views reach a wider audience. This includes helping to conceive and execute promotion strategy through direct outreach as well as through social media curation. We are looking for someone familiar with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, and other social media platforms.
What we can offer you:
- Freedom to try your ideas. Remember, you’ll be working on something that is building, rather than already built. We’re not stuck in our ways.
- A flexible schedule that adapts to your class structure or other responsibilities.
- College and university credits. Our intern program is adaptable to most credit requirements.
- The opportunity to work alongside professional digital marketers to gain perspective and guidance.
This is an unpaid opportunity based at our office in Fishtown. Those interested in applying for the marketing internship can send a resume, any past work samples, and a short cover letter introducing yourself to: