I’m From The Future is looking for a meticulous Management Intern to help with our process development and administrative efforts. Spend your days using the latest project management tools to learn how a business operates alongside our human resources and operations management staff.
Who we’re looking for:
- A mildly obsessive organizer who can’t stand when things are out of place.
- A motivated individual who wants a future in end-to-end project management.
- A stickler for details who is interested in process automation and technology.
- Someone who embraces data and is comfortable working with numbers and spreadsheets.
- A recent graduate or current student studying business, human resources, finance, or related field.
What the Management Internship is like:
Our Management Internship includes the opportunity to work directly alongside our operations manager and human resources staff to help keep our office in order. You will shadow people who have built businesses from the ground up, and have ample opportunity to pick their brains and learn the ins and outs of what it takes to move a business forward.
What we can offer you:
- Freedom to try your ideas and share insights.
- A flexible schedule that adapts to your class structure or other responsibilities.
- College and university credits. Our intern program is adaptable to most credit requirements.
- The opportunity to work alongside professionals to gain perspective and guidance.
This is an unpaid opportunity based at our office in Fishtown. Those interested in applying for the management internship can send a resume, any past work samples, and a short cover letter introducing yourself to: