From The Future is looking for a Jr Graphic Designer to join the Design & Development team! We are looking for someone interested in developing his or her skills with real world projects in a highly collaborative and team-based atmosphere. The ideal candidate will be a highly creative self-starter with a strong core skill set in typography, layout design, and branding. Knowledge of design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch is a must!
As a part of our team, you’ll be able to thrive with a tight-knit group of creative thinkers and executors.
We’re looking for people who are
- Intuitively creative
- Self-starting, and motivated to challenge themselves
A Few Things We’d Like You to Have
- A portfolio of work consisting of web/digital/print designs
- Knowledge of current digital design trends and best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Research and analytics skills
- Knowledge of basic web design software (Adobe XD, Sketch App, Balsamiq, or equivalent) is a plus!
- 2+ years of undergrad studies in graphic, digital illustration, and/or web design
- A creative work ethic
- Research surrounding design best practices
- Composing pattern libraries in InVision
- Compiling UX site audits
- Creating storyboards, and screen flows
- Developing user personas and usage scenarios
- Conducting competitor and customer research and analysis
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary: $35,000 – $50,000
- Full [baller] health benefits (FTF pays 100%)
- 1 month PTO
- Nerf gun of choice
Send you resume and cover letter to FTF’s Head of Visual Strategy, Jim Viola, at jim [at] imfromthefuture d/o\t com
To Learn More About Us
Check out our about page (though you’ll see it’s a bit boring.. maybe you can help us fix that), flip through our client list (which is also outdated… again, we need help) or pop on over to our Instagram account.