From the Future (FTF), a Digital Optimization Agency based in Philadelphia, PA and Miami, FL with specialization in Enterprise SEO, UX Design and Marketing Automation is looking for a Data Analyst to design and support analytical reporting across our wide range of clients and data projects.
The ideal candidate will be fiercely curious, a self-starter, and possess a creative knack for using data to answer questions. You will work hands on with our world-class SEO team out of our Philadelphia office, occasionally making trips to work with our SEO Support team in Miami.
As a part of our SEO team, you’ll be able to thrive with a tight-knit group of creative thinkers and problem solvers.
- Support existing client and project reporting requirements using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Gain knowledge and manage our data pipeline deliverables leveraging BigQuery, Stitch and Sinter.
- Own all external reporting including traffic, revenue/conversions, rank tracking and links.
- Provide thought leadership through communication – both written and verbal.
- 2-3 years of analytics experience (agency preferred)
- Experience working in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and with Google DataStudio
- Extremely comfortable working in Microsoft Excel and combining multiple data sources + working with macro’s as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Confidence and interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to work with our entire team to achieve results
- Digital marketing knowledge/expertise.
- Strong understanding of website architecture and modern web codebases (no code writing required).
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- Basic knowledge of CRO and awareness of commonly used split testing platforms.
- Experience with larger analytics suites like Omniture/Adobe or Snowplow.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary: $50,000 – $70,000 DOE
- Full [baller] health benefits
- 1 month PTO
- Flexible work schedule including work from home and remote
- Nerf gun of choice
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com