Who we’re looking for:
Your friends describe you as ambitious, curious, obsessed with the internet and “cool as a cucumber” under pressure. You pride yourself on your attention to detail and strong communication skills. You are looking for an opportunity to learn from well-respected thought leaders in the digital industry.
As an entry-level Client Strategist, you will join our growing Client Strategy team and play an integral role in project management, client retention, and client success.
Your journey at From the Future will begin as a supportive role where you will learn our process and workflow from behind the scenes. As you grow and learn the basics of digital project management, you will begin to manage internal projects and ultimately be brought onto calls with existing clients until you are ready to manage your own.
This is a perfect job for someone looking to start a career in Project/Account Management.
What you’ll do:
- Work with subject matter experts to create and manage project plans that support our clients’ marketing needs (SEO, content, web design & development, social media, etc.)
- Build lasting relationships with clients through weekly phone calls and emails
- Onboard new clients and ensure a positive experience throughout our engagement, but especially within the first 100 days
- Identify sale/new growth opportunities to connect our existing clients’ marketing needs with our solutions
- Work with the Client Strategy team to organize department priorities, balance employee workloads, and manage key project activities
- Maintain company calendar by scheduling both external and internal meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas, prep necessary materials, keep detailed notes and follow up on key action items
What you’ll need:
- Strong Communication Skills:
- You love people, understand how to build rapport, and find genuine satisfaction in building strong relationships.
- You stay cool under pressure and despite the daily stressors of agency life, continuously work to empower your team and build strong connections with our clients. (Don’t worry if you’re not 100% on this one. No one is, but if you’re willing to learn we’ll teach you.)
- Project Management Skills:
- Even if you don’t have traditional project management experience, you’re a planner at heart and you find enjoyment in creating plans and seeing them through to the end.
- Forward Thinking:
- You love to learn. In such a young industry, sometimes we don’t have all of the answers and need to do our own research. We’re looking for someone who embraces their knowledge gaps and takes it upon themselves to ask questions and find solutions.
- We’re called From the Future for a reason. You need to be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment where a Google Algorithm update can throw off an entire strategy at a moment’s notice, but you have the ability to focus our team’s energy on the matter at hand.
- Highly Motivated:
- Your personal career goals should align with this job description so far. We’re looking to build a long-term team member, not a quick hire. We want to invest your success if you’ll invest in ours.
- You are highly productive with little oversight on a day to day basis, you take initiative where you see an opportunity for change, and you’re constantly looking towards the future and how YOU can help us get there, pun intended.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in an agency environment is a huge plus (yes recent internship experience counts)
Benefits & Pay:
- Starting Salary: $40,000
- AWESOME benefits, including 100% paid health coverage, 1 month of PTO, and a flexible work schedule
- YEAR 2 – Salary advancement based upon performance
- Casual dress code
- Dog-friendly (and encouraged) office
- Ping pong, disc golf, and skeeball tournaments
- Snacks – including a claw machine of tasty goodies
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the following subject line: “Interested in an Opportunity as a Client Strategist”