Start your career in Digital Marketing and get trained by one of Philadelphia’s fastest growing, most innovative companies. I’m From The Future is looking for ambitious individuals to work with our experienced team of SEO’s, Content Creators and Web Developers, to learn hands on about content marketing and technical SEO.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. You should possess knowledge of how marketing can help a business grow, as well as possess excellent communications skills, and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Duties will include:
- Learning the ins and outs of the Amazon.com Affiliate program
- Improving editing of articles to ensure quality, and publishing them
- Updating social media
- Gain experience with site metrics via Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Assisting the project manager with overall improvements
Although this role contains editing content and some project management practice. This is primarily an SEO-based position for an Amazon Affiliate website focused on Drones/Quadcopters.
Who we’re looking for:
- An understanding of the basics of SEO
- WordPress experience
- Totally geeked for Drones & Quadcopters
A recent graduate or current student studying marketing, business, journalism, communication, information technology or related field
What we can offer you:
- Freedom to try your ideas and share insights.
- A flexible schedule that adapts to your class structure or other responsibilities.
- College and university credits. Our intern program is adaptable to most credit requirements.
- The opportunity to work alongside professionals to gain perspective and guidance.
This is an unpaid opportunity based at our office in Spring Arts neighborhood. Send resume and cover letter, to: