Learn SEO From The Future
Start your career in Digital Marketing and get hands-on training from a premier global SEO agency. From The Future is looking for ambitious individuals to work with our experienced team of SEOs, content creators and web developers, to learn hands-on about technical SEO and link building.
Link building, if you aren’t already familiar, is one of, if not the most, significant factors for any site to rank in Google Search. The process consists of digging through the internet, finding prospects, developing authentic relationships, and creating amazing content.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. MUST BE WILLING TO LEARN AND OPEN TO TEACHING YOURSELF NEW THINGS.
You should have a basic understanding of how digital marketing can help a business grow, as well as possess excellent communications skills, and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
This internship will guide you through the entire SEO process from start to finish, including an in-depth look at link building for SEO. From searching for prospects to launching outreach campaigns to getting links live, you’ll gain experience doing what many consider to be the most important skill in SEO.
- Technology savvy (or at least not afraid of using software)
- Excellent writing skills & communication skills
- Independent work ethic
- Detail oriented & very organized
- Strong drive to succeed
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Outgoing, engaging, proactive
- A recent graduate or a current student studying marketing, business, journalism, communication, information technology or related field
- Conduct research for new link building strategies
- Prospecting for and outreach to new opportunities
- Learn the importance of anchor text, target pages, and SEO metrics
- Get hands-on experience with our suite of SEO tools
- Manage Spreadsheet to Track Weekly/Monthly Goals
- Build Actual Links for Actual Clients
This is an unpaid, part-time opportunity based at our office in the Spring Arts area of Philadelphia. Interns typically work 10-20 hours per week between the hours of 10 am and 6 pm. Hours can be flexible, including work from home.
Click here to Apply or send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com