Apply to this position!
Does this position sound perfect for you? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now!
Who We’re Looking For:
From The Future is looking for a strategic thinker, data-driven, and results-focused Senior Paid Search Manager to manage key accounts. We are looking for someone who can not only think strategically about our client’s business goals and success metrics, but is willing to dive into the data to understand what’s happening and create actionable recommendations that drive results. Candidates with at least 2 years of paid search experience will be considered. Previous work in a digital agency setting preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll directly manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns across Google AdWords, Microsoft Ads and LinkedIn Ads, making optimizations and updates daily
- Planning, developing, and implementing comprehensive paid search strategies to drive direct response and new user acquisition for your book of clients.
- Conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, and establishing bidding strategies to meet and exceed client KPIs.
- Creating and implementing campaign A/B test experiments to identify optimal campaign settings
- Using Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to improve paid search performance and meet client goals.
- Analyzing paid search campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly.
- Communicating with clients regularly to discuss goals and deliver results.
- Developing strategies across all marketing channels to improve client goals (eg. CPA, ROAS) and achieve maximum efficiency
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience managing multiple client portfolios in paid search
- Deep knowledge of the SEM industry and the paid search advertising model
- Social experience is a HUGE plus
- Experience with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics), as well as how to use these tools in paid search campaigns
- Experience designing & building custom GDS reports and dashboards which give your client insight into the KPIs that matter
- A deep understanding of GDN, retargeting, discovery & video campaigns
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, VLOOKUPS and chart building
- Extremely well organized, able to balance client timelines and business needs, possibly across multiple clients
- Work comfortably in dynamic, time-intensive environments where consistent fire drills and competing priorities are commonplace
- An understanding of customer lifetime value and optimizing towards profits based on client margins
- Strong working knowledge with the Google Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- $65,000 – 80,000 annual base salary depending on experience, plus end of year profit sharing
- Flexible schedule including work from home
- Baller health, dental and vision benefits (most of your premium is paid for by FTF)
- UNLIMITED paid time off (yes, really!)
- Reimbursements and annual budget allocations for new tools (including hardware)
- Student loan reimbursement
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
FTF is a fast-growth digital agency based in the Northern Liberties area of Philadelphia. Our executives include well-respected thought leaders in their fields. The work environment is very relaxed – dogs are allowed (and encouraged), the office includes a pool table, and the dress code is casual. Come build the internet with us.