We are seeking an entry-level Growth Analyst to support our internal sales team with research and client strategy design – with a goal of promoting you into a Growth Strategist; a full-fledged digital strategist with a sales focus.
To begin you will be mostly working behind the scenes, but in time will be brought onto calls with potential clients and taught the basics of sales. This is a perfect job for someone looking to start a career in sales and/or digital marketing.
– Assist the Growth Strategist as well as the executive team with day-to-day business development tasks
– Research and strategize for potential clients in order to create detailed proposals and project plans
– Communicate with the project management team and department heads
– Deliver actionable insights to help drive strategy and revenue
– Strong communication skills and a friendly demeanor
– A general interest in sales and/or digital marketing
– Ability to be highly productive with little oversight on a day to day basis
– Someone who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative
– Previous experience in an agency environment is a PLUS
Benefits & Pay:
– Starting Salary: $30,000/year
– OTE: $50,000 (based on achieving quarterly quota targets set by management)
YEAR 2 – Salary advancement based upon performance
– An AWESOME benefits package including Health, Dental, and Vision!
– Unlimited PTO!
– Flexible schedule
send an email to email@example.com with a detailed and thoughtful cover letter which includes your relevant experience, why you are interested in the position, and why you would be a good fit.
Submissions that only include a templated cover letter/resume will not be considered.
FTF is a fast-growth digital agency based in the Spring Arts area of Philadelphia. Our executives include well-respected thought leaders in their fields. The work environment is very relaxed – dogs are allowed (and encouraged), the office includes a ping pong table, and the dress code is casual.
Come build the internet with us.