We are seeking an entry-level Growth Analyst to support our internal sales team with research and client strategy design – with a goal of promoting you into a Growth Strategist; a full-fledged digital strategist with a sales focus.
To begin you will be mostly working behind the scenes, but in time will be brought onto calls with potential clients and taught the basics of sales. This is a perfect job for someone looking to start a career in sales and/or digital marketing.
- Assist the Growth Strategist as well as the executive team with day-to-day business development tasks.
- Research and strategize for potential clients in order to create detailed proposals and project plans.
- Communicate with the project management team and department heads.
- Deliver actionable insights to help drive strategy and revenue.
- Strong communication skills and a friendly demeanor.
- A general interest in sales and/or digital marketing.
- Ability to be highly productive with little oversight on a day to day basis.
- Someone who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative.
- Previous experience in an agency environment is a PLUS.
Benefits & Pay:
- Starting Salary: $30,000/year
- OTE: $50,000 (based on achieving quarterly quota targets set by management)
- Amazing benefits including:
- UNLIMITED PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Baller health benefits
- Casual work environment
- Snacks on snacks and free coffee
YEAR 2 – Salary advancement based upon performance
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed and thoughtful cover letter which includes your relevant experience, why you are interested in the position, and why you would be a good fit.
Submissions that only include a templated cover letter/resume will not be considered.