Apply to this position!
Does this position sound perfect for you? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now!
Who We’re Looking For:
From The Future is looking for a strategic thinker, data-driven, and results-focused Digital Analytics Manager to lead our team’s analytics efforts.
We are looking for someone who can not only think strategically about our client’s business goals and success metrics, but is willing to dive into the data to understand what’s happening and create actionable recommendations that drive results.
Candidates with strong backgrounds in agency environments with a focus on SEO, content marketing, and paid media are preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead analytics strategy development and execution for multiple projects and clients at a time.
- Evaluate a client’s current analytics setup in order to identify issues, determine effectiveness, and recommend solutions that enable analytics to support strategic goals.
- Collect data to measure and evaluate ROI for specific KPIs across different marketing and business initiatives (traffic, form-fills, phone calls, etc.).
- Communicate vision of analytics strategy through long-term and short-term value to clients based on research, testing, and more.
- Create reporting dashboards and pull insights on an ongoing basis to measure success and recommend actionable next steps and optimizations.
- Present data and analysis to internal teams and clients.
- Collaborate daily with other senior-level team leads and department directors to execute on analytics projects. Departments include, but are not limited to, SEO, Content, Development, and Paid Search.
In addition to this, you can expect to contribute to some exciting internal projects.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 2-3 years of professional analytics experience (agency experience is a plus).
- Highly proficient with Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient with reporting tools and programs (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc.)
- Highly proficient with Google Analytics (360, Enhanced Ecommerce, integrations with 3rd party (and often custom) CRM systems).
- Ability to lead strategy and research processes for analytics projects.
- Experience working with development, engineering, and product teams is a must.
- Any product management experience is a bonus.
- Effective time management and project management skills.
- $70-80,000/year base-salary (DOE)
- Flexible schedule including work from home and half days
- Baller health, dental and vision benefits (most of your premium is paid for by FTF)
- UNLIMITED paid time off (yes, really!)
- Reimbursements and annual budget allocations for new tools (including hardware)
- Student loan reimbursement
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
FTF is a fast-growth digital agency based in the Northern Liberties area of Philadelphia. Our executives include well-respected thought leaders in their fields. The work environment is very relaxed – dogs are allowed (and encouraged), the office includes a ping pong table, and the dress code is casual.
Come build the internet with us.