From The Future is looking for a creative, meticulous Content Strategist to help lead our production efforts.
Spend your days using research tools and data to develop content strategy and manage the production of articles, blog posts, landing pages, and other content projects for clients across multiple, varied industries. From day one, you will use best practices in content marketing to collaborate our internal team of SEOs, designers, and UXers to build and execute projects that meet clients’ business goals.
Candidates with strong backgrounds in writing, editing, SEO, digital content, marketing or journalism are preferred.
As a content strategist you will:
- Streamline content creation by assigning work, setting deadlines and managing our team of freelance writers and creators.
- Maintain editorial calendar and workflow based on an understanding of production timelines and clients’ technical abilities.
- Design and implement content strategies that are in line with industry best practices.
- Evaluate websites to identify content gaps and determine the value of existing content.
- Articulate vision of content strategy and long- and short-term value to clients based on research, including competitor analysis, site metrics, testing and more.
- Edit or write blog posts, product or sales copy and landing pages as needed.
In addition to this, you can expect to contribute to some exciting internal projects, including a Philadelphia-centric media site we have developed.
- Education or experience in digital content, SEO, journalism, marketing, web publishing, writing or editing. Bachelor’s degree or experience equivalent.
- Strong editorial instincts and complete command of the English language. Looking for someone who can edit for grammar, style, and syntax.
- Ability to lead strategy and research processes for content projects.
- Ability to manage relationships with writers and creators, and keep editorial calendars on schedule.
- Will need to be able to write original and engaging content on specific topics.
- Experience working within WordPress and other content management systems.
- Ability to commute to our office in the Spring Arts section of Philadelphia.
- $40-50,000/year base-salary (DOE)
- Flexible schedule including work from home and half days
- Baller health, dental and vision benefits (most of your premium is paid for by FTF)
- UNLIMITED paid time off (yes, really)
- Reimbursements and annual budget allocations for new tools (including hardware)
- Student loan reimbursement
Send resume, cover letter, and writing samples to email@example.com